Having a conference, event, meeting? Let us help you find just the right speakers!
If your group or organization is looking for a program to fill your agenda, check out the SPCGeorgia's Speakers Bureau. Our Speaker's Bureau offers the expertise of professionals all over the state of Georgia who will be glad to present a program to your group.
Speakers are available to cover a wide range of topics including suicide prevention, intervention, aftercare, survivor services, depression and mental health. We also have a community of survivors interested in sharing their stories and experience to create awareness of the issues.
- Suicide Prevention (for any group or population)
- Intervention and Safety Planning
- Building Suicide Prevention Coalitions in your Community or State
- Developing Services for Survivors of a Suicide Loss in your Community or State
- Effective SOS Groups and Outreach Teams
- Healing and Journey Programs
- Creating Networks of Support for Prevention and Aftercare
- Prevention in Schools
- Community Response after a Suicide
- And many more topics
- Specific presentations for Aging, Youth, Business, Faith, Hispanic, Parents and more
Our Speakers Bureau offers:
- Experienced Speakers- Speakers are experienced professionals and survivors throughout Georgia. The Bureau offers speakers that have addressed large or small groups. Presentations are appropriate for any need and for all types of organizations or groups.
- Data Driven Material - which has been shown as the best way to reduce stigma and increase help seeking is education and awareness.
- The focus is on Suicide Prevention, Intervention and Aftercare, as well as survivor needs and services, depression and mental health challenges.
- Relate-able Presentations- While mental health and suicide are serious topics, the presentations use appropriate humor and are extremely accessible, interactive, and inspiring.
We want to partner with you to fight stigma, create awareness, educate our communities, and decrease the risk of suicide.
- Speakers Bureau Request Form - this is for you to fill out if you would like us to help you find a speaker.
- Speakers Bureau Speakers Form - this is if you are interested in becoming a speaker on our Speakers Bureau list.
For more information on our speaker's bureau please:
Email us at SPCGeorgia@gmail.com
Mail requests to: Georgia Speakers Bureau Attn: Sheri P.O. Box 2096 Woodstock, GA 30188